PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
SWRC crack [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : SWRC crack

qwert
21-05-2005, 10:32 AM
Hi

I wanted to play star wars republic commando without cd but i do not understand the vengeance read me. The other cracks cannot work so can someone explain to me what the read me mean.

DuffMan
22-05-2005, 07:20 AM
4. Copy the cracked EXE-file from the \Vengeance-directory to
GameData\System dir and then NONSSE/SSE if that applies to you.

Simply use WinRAR from http://www.rarsoft.com and extract the "GameData" folder to the games directory, replacing any original files, and do the same with the "NONSSE/SSE" folder.

qwert
22-05-2005, 12:48 PM
that cannot work.

can you give me a patched mds file of the game(if u happen to use that to play) so i can try to play by mounting it with daemon?

chry
03-07-2006, 09:17 PM

Simply use WinRAR from http://www.rarsoft.com and extract the "GameData" folder to the games directory, replacing any original files, and do the same with the "NONSSE/SSE" folder.

I'm having the same problem, since both files have the same name, how can you extract them both to the GameData\System dir ?

The nonSSE exe file is EXACTLY the same as the original one on my CD,
is this meant to be a backup of some sort?

DuffMan
04-07-2006, 10:28 AM
The original files on your hard drive need to be replaced.

chry
04-07-2006, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the reply Duffman,

I amaze even myself with my stupidity sometimes, but I confess that I STILL don't understand what to do with the no-CD files...

I have used others with no problem but this one is different as there are 3 files in the RAR archive, all with the same name and it is confusing the hell out of me :eek:

In the archive there are 3 (.exe) files, two in the GameData folder (SSE and NONSSE ) and one in the Vengeance folder, all called
SWRepublicCommando.exe in the .nfo file it says:

If I overwrite the original .exe (SWRepublicCommando.exe) with the one from the Vengeance file and THEN copy one of the SSE/NONSSE versions to the
same folder, I overwrite the vengeance file....

Maybe I'm just missing something obvious, but so far, whenever I use the cracked .exe, it still asks for a CD

Gambit
12-12-2006, 01:54 AM
If it's any consolation, I just logged on to ask about the same problem. I have had the same results for this crack, but all the other cracks I have used from this site have worked just fine.