PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Prince Of Persia The Two Thrones [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Prince Of Persia The Two Thrones

RanRaiten
14-04-2006, 07:44 AM
i don't know what to do anymore!!!!!
i tried all the cracks in all the sites i entered and all the cracks in the eMule ane none of them worked!!!!! i was so close to bu it' but because i didn't have enough money, i bought teken 5 to my PS2....
i don't know what to do!!!!!!
the forums in my country can't help me because of the new rules about piracy in my country....
so i tought that you can help me, so please, help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skinonmyteeth
14-04-2006, 02:29 PM
MAn pircay is not supported on this site as well. So better watch out before u post something illegal. Read the forum's rules before you post or u may be forgotten soon! Cheers

DuffMan
16-04-2006, 10:55 AM
Yep, skinonmyteeth is correct, and as there is no solution to the problem of a No-CD patch for this game, thread closed, there are already too many Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones threads.