PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
STARFORCE [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : STARFORCE

Nighttotal
10-04-2006, 01:28 PM
How is it about Starforce? I think that there are lots of problems with it and etc... Could someone tell me if that copy protection will be in the future?

DuffMan
12-04-2006, 09:12 AM
Yes, the way it is, it will be around for a long time, this despite StarForce breaking a few laws along the way, installing hidden drivers without the use knowing etc. ruining operating systems, conflicting other programs and games.

Nighttotal
13-04-2006, 07:04 AM
Yes, the way it is, it will be around for a long time, this despite StarForce breaking a few laws along the way, installing hidden drivers without the use knowing etc. ruining operating systems, conflicting other programs and games.
So now I hope that it will be easy 2 open with DT PRO