PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
I need help with my Battlefield 2 no cd crack [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : I need help with my Battlefield 2 no cd crack

Alextoledo
19-03-2006, 11:26 PM
:D I need help. I installed the Battlefield 2, but I dont have the cd I have downloaded the BATTLEFIELD 2 v1.0 [ENGLISH] NO-CD/FIXED EXE from CopyWorldMirror. I substituted from the one of the EA archive and when I click to play the monitor goes black and then after a few seconds it goes back to the desktop. I have downloadad a mini image but I dont realy know how to use it. colud someone tell me how to slove my problem or how to use step by step the mini image?
Pleas HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

scalpachette
20-03-2006, 02:22 AM
ok you will need Daemon tools,install it after getting it restart your computer when asked after you are back you will have a little red lightning bolt icon in your tray icon next to the clock.you should right click it and choose set number of devices to how many you want remeber where you downloaded the mini_image to and mount the image using Daemon tools and you should be good to go. Good Luck

Alextoledo
20-03-2006, 03:54 AM
where do you recomend me to download the mini image?

Alextoledo
20-03-2006, 01:17 PM
I have alrady done that and when I go to autorun and click in it, it tells me
Error - cannot load lexicon file - Support/English/English_autorun.utxt
what should I do? and where exactly do I download the mini image? that actualy works. how many devises shoulsd I have?
PLEAS HELP!!!

scalpachette
21-03-2006, 02:09 AM
you should only have one device setup unless you use more mini_images for each game you can use one but dont mess with any autorun all you have to do is just mount the image and doubleclick the battlefield 2 icon and play.

Alextoledo
21-03-2006, 03:05 AM
I have alrady mount it and when I click in the icon, the monitor goes black and then it goes back to the desktop. what should I do? Is the problem can be solve? or the game is ****ed up (sorry if you feel uncurftable for the bad word)
PLEAS HELP!!!!!

scalpachette
21-03-2006, 01:51 PM
you should try to uninstall and reinstall

themaskmaskler
21-03-2006, 10:29 PM
I have the same problem except i actually bought the game a couple months ago and now for some random reason the game wont load up when i try to start it. Got any ideas?

scalpachette
21-03-2006, 11:17 PM
it all depends on what you get for an error or if you get nothing at all

DuffMan
22-03-2006, 09:40 AM
Please understand that not every single No-CD file is going to work for you, some systems have completely different setups, and often this affects the No-CD patch greatly, if you have done everything right, followed the steps and it does not work for, there really is not much else you can do, and there is not much else we can do to help you. The same goes for the Mini Backup Image as well, it is not always going to work for you. Some of programs on your PC can cause software conflictions with the game and cause errors.