PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
DaemonTools 4 crash - sptd.sys (raid) [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : DaemonTools 4 crash - sptd.sys (raid)

Maudite
10-03-2006, 03:15 PM
Hello,

I need help please. Thanks for reading me ^^

I'm not able to install properly Daemon Tool 4 (or alcohol 120%) on my PC. In fact, it's a sptd.sys pb because of RAID controlers : my motherboard is a abit kr7a-raid (sorry.. i'm not a geek girl :p) ==> magnificient blue screen/crash and no DT v4 installation...
I searched and posted everywhere i could about informations.
Great, now i know how i can delete sptd files in order to boot.
When i rename those files, the installation is aborted after reboot.

But is there any way i could install DT v4 ???
Does anybody know please ?

DuffMan
13-03-2006, 04:53 AM
Don't think there is much you can do if it is a hardware issue/conflication?

Crypton
14-03-2006, 03:49 PM
Which version of Daemon-Tools 4?? Version 4.0 or v.4.03?

If you still have the 4.0 that was first released, you may want to try 4.03 it has be updated to fix problems with Raid Controllers.

You may also be better of asking for help on their forums.

http://www.daemon-tools.cc