PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Trainer section [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Trainer section

Kuurth
25-10-2011, 01:44 PM
I am unable to access the Trainer section. This is the 3rd time Ihave posted this problem on the forum. The first 2 times they have been removed for some reason.
I would really like to be able to get to the trainers. I have been using this site for a few years now and have had not trouble until this year.
Why am I unable to get to the Trainers?

This is the error message:
The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

DuffMan
26-10-2011, 10:43 AM
I am unable to access the Trainer section. This is the 3rd time Ihave posted this problem on the forum. The first 2 times they have been removed for some reason.
I would really like to be able to get to the trainers. I have been using this site for a few years now and have had not trouble until this year.
Why am I unable to get to the Trainers?

This is the error message:
The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Sorry that your thread was removed, it must have been picked up as Spam.
This is an interesting problem, FireFox works fine, have you tried Internet Explorer?

Kuurth
26-10-2011, 04:29 PM
I would have to install it in order to try it. I can't stand IE =D I am currently using Firefox.

*edit*
OK I installed IE and it went right to the Trainer section with the warning from my AV saying that it was known to spread spyware. Yeah, I know it's a false positive. I will have to check my AV to see if it is blocking me from that section because of that warning.

DuffMan
28-10-2011, 09:04 AM
I would have to install it in order to try it. I can't stand IE =D I am currently using Firefox.

*edit*
OK I installed IE and it went right to the Trainer section with the warning from my AV saying that it was known to spread spyware. Yeah, I know it's a false positive. I will have to check my AV to see if it is blocking me from that section because of that warning.

I was thinking the same thing, it may be your Antivirus blocking the page.