PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Tycoon City New York [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Tycoon City New York

yoman90531
28-02-2006, 12:46 AM
What kind of CD protection does this game have? I tried everything and it doesnt work! I've tried

CureROm
Safedisc 4 Blocker
Anti-Blaxx
SR 7 Stop
Virtual CD Hide
Unsecurom
SafeDisc Cleaner 2

Help please!

DuffMan
01-03-2006, 09:49 AM
SecuRom 7 I believe, a No-CD patch is out for this game, keep an eye on the New Files section on the main page.

yoman90531
01-03-2006, 09:49 PM
DUDE THANK YOU!! YES!! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT!!! GAMEBURNWORLD ****ING OWNS!! YEAH!

jemr
03-03-2006, 11:05 AM
Seems to be a problem with the existing nocd file though, you´re not able to open up the next district (soho) :(

Sandbox works fine though

DuffMan
04-03-2006, 05:02 AM
jemr, you sure the problem is related to the No-CD patch? A Fix for this issue may be released.

jemr
04-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Well as sure as one can be, I've seen on different forums people having the same problem as I with the no cd patch.

atievil
05-03-2006, 01:53 AM
ya many people have the same problem,the no-cd can not play....until the games unlock the new map.....hope crackers can make the 100% crack^^

theone
05-03-2006, 09:05 AM
I read about this somewhere. To make it fully work, you have to edit some the crack file using some "Hex Edit" program. But according to them, they will release a fully working one soon so people don't have to risk wreaking thier games.
________
MEXICO HOTELS (http://mexicohoteles.org)

Butcherski
06-03-2006, 01:34 AM
I read about this somewhere. To make it fully work, you have to edit some the crack file using some "Hex Edit" program. But according to them, they will release a fully working one soon so people don't have to risk wreaking thier games.

Post a link plz ?? i heard that the crack is for 1.0.01 version but reloaded realeaed it with 1.0.0.3 so if anyone can make a new crack plz do so fast :) this game owns

jf3000
21-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Mounted image with dt4.0 used SecuROM_loader to load .exe file, game loads and doesnt crash peroid.

c0mput3rg33k
22-03-2006, 03:17 AM
OK first of all download the no-cd crack from:

http://m0003.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_tycoon_city_new_york.shtml

Its the Tycoon City: New York v1.0 [ENGLISH] Proper PlayFix at the top

Its the 6.3mb file

Rename the original file to TycoonCityOrig.exe

Copy the extracted no-cd crack into the game folder.

Then download the patch.
Its 15kb

Run the extracted patch and now you can play the game without crashing! :)

DuffMan
22-03-2006, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the info :p

Both files are the same iND, one is the .exe patched, and the other one is a patcher, both achieve the same result. ;)