PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Star Wars : Empire at war [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars : Empire at war

casper7830
27-02-2006, 09:00 AM
I am having alot of problems with this game.. Does anyone know when a NO-CD DVD crack will be out ? I am using Daemon to mount and emulate, then Anti SecuRom on the SWEAW.exe file. And also tried SR7.Stop. But nothing seems to be working..

Can someone please help ? Thanks in Advance:(

AD_derfladis
27-02-2006, 05:18 PM
i have the same problem, done tha same as u, n it only worked once:(

coolrail
28-02-2006, 03:55 AM
This is the CureRom Profile that was used to verify that both
EAW DVD and CDROM versions worked mounted. Copy this profile
to your Curerom\Profiles directory (The default profiles
directory is C:\Program Files\CureROM\Profiles). Now, you will
need to edit this profile. To do this, just click start,
programs, CureROM, and select CureRom (not curerom lite), then
select "open an existing curerom profile", click browse for
profile, and select mir-eaw.crp. Hit next. Obviously, if you did
not install the game to the default directory, you will need to
change the Application field to point to wherever you installed
empire at war\GameData\sweaw.exe (YOU MUST link it to sweaw.exe
or it will not work.) Then, click next. Change backup image to
wherever you have the mir-eaw image at (mds if dvd, bwt if cd)
and hit next. Have it create your shortcuts, hit next and
hit save. This profile was tested and works on both cdrom and
dvdrom versions of the MiRROR clone. This profile also worked
on the ITWiNS Internal clone. Make sure to use CureROM 1.3.0.b.

The only thing I would like to add to this is You have to right click on the file
sweaw.exe and go to compatibility mode and chose windows 2000. You get curerom and profile at www.gamecopyworld.com. Also do not load any emulation programs with curerom just use profile. Hope this helps:cool:

Cobra77
28-02-2006, 12:18 PM
I seem to have a different problem than most everyone else. When I attempt to run the game, my entire system reboots as soon as it launches. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how was it fixed? Thanks in advance for any help

DuffMan
01-03-2006, 09:42 AM
The No-CD/No-DVD is out: http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/starwarsempireatwar.shtml

dyurko
07-03-2006, 01:13 PM
I installed the game with original CD's. When I try to run the game, I get an error message saying "A required security module cannot be activated. This program cannot be executed"
I am not using any patches or emulators to run the game. Running of the original CD.
Also, I did get the game to run correctly on a different computer.
Can anyone provide any info as to why I get this error?
:confused:

BlueIceUnltd
08-03-2006, 04:41 AM
Well i tried the no-cd patch but it just starts then goes blank.....it doesn't even stay resident as a process....i end up smack dab onto my desktop again! Well i suppose i'll try other methods?

IncredibleHawk
13-03-2006, 02:38 AM
http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/game...ireatwar.shtml

THESE WORK???

DuffMan
13-03-2006, 04:15 AM
Yes they work, are you having problems with them?

intern359
13-03-2006, 06:20 AM
I got it to launch the game, but then it just closes and goes back to the desktop any one know why that could be?

pheio
13-03-2006, 11:34 AM
"The original disc can't be found or authenticated" sorry for my english, the message error is in spanish... i used the profile you told me to use... with curerom 130b and daemon tools 4.03... but i have a question with curerom... in the screen where we select "Image Mounting Software:" what do we have to select... "I do NOT want.... ", "Use DAEMON..." or "Use Alcohol...", i have switched with the 3 options and none have worked... and keeps displaying the same error... am i doing something wrong? can anyone pls help :(

i have the game image MIR-EAW.MDF - 2,111,936 kb and this serial fc4c-3d8-05f-d411-uk20..

so, i downloaded from edonkey 2000 a file named... How to run Star Wars Empire at War NO WAREZ HERE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.rar -DuffMan and it came with curerom 130b, daemon 403 x86, the serial.txt and a file named.. Star_Wars_-_Empire_at_War_ID1385[Copybase[1].ch].mds, but i cant figure out whats the use of that file, i thought it would be for mounting the image because its just 14 kb...

and sorry againg for the spell im mexican :rolleyes:

Raziel
17-03-2006, 04:32 AM
I got it to launch the game, but then it just closes and goes back to the desktop any one know why that could be?

Having the same problem. I just see the first entry screen then it goes back. also tryed in safe mode.Doesn't work...:(

Evil_Ernie
19-03-2006, 10:55 AM
i tried the emulaton hider and it says that a "security blah blah" cannot be run cannot execute. therefore all the hider does is turn off the security which the games knows and it Do not swear on this forum, read the forum rules -DuffMan ya, meanwhile, the patch of the game goes to the lucas arts opening screen then closes. and if u use the curecom profile, it says it cant authenticate the original disk!!

YOU MANIACS!!!!YOU PROTECTED IT ALLL!!!! DAMN YOU LUCASARTS!!!DAMN YOU ALL TOO HELL!!!

Killer_Man
24-03-2006, 01:12 AM
:mad: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:mad:
Why the game dont work after the 1.03 patch!!!!

I use the CureRom and don't work!!!
Anyone have a way to play it?
Any crack? Trick????:confused:

Thund3r
25-03-2006, 08:49 AM
damn same here:mad: crack?

Killer_Man
27-03-2006, 02:20 PM
:confused: So.... no one can done this #@$@$# crack?lol:p
;) I hope in this Week;)
This crack can be done with another no cd crack or any way, trick, cheat, i don't know!:cool:

March 27th 2006...
Another day without Empire at War:( LOL!
I hope tomorrow someone fix this problem.....

Philldoe
03-04-2006, 10:37 AM
Hey guys. Um I found out whats up with SWEAW. after you get the game install patch 1.2 then use the 1.2 crack the replaces the swear.exe and the one dll file. that is the only way I got mine to work.

lets hope a crack for 1.3 is out soon.

For what it worth. in patch 1.3 Securom was updated in the game.

Devilz_108
04-04-2006, 09:01 PM
We need to wait for RELOADED 1.3 crack !! or someone contact reloaded ! about this problem !! if you need the e-mail open any nfo file and then you will find the e-mail..

Alien Firefox
14-07-2006, 08:49 PM
yer

perhaps someone can crack the 1.04 patch and solve all my problems

GeneralM
20-07-2006, 09:04 PM

if you are using the No-cd Loader exe then you didnt read the provided read me very well it says you also need a No-cd exe for the main executable (sweaw.exe)

bensamyn
19-08-2007, 02:21 PM
if you are using the No-cd Loader exe then you didnt read the provided read me very well it says you also need a No-cd exe for the main executable (sweaw.exe)

Whell...I have done that but it still DOES NOT work for me. :mad:

So please help me!!!

bensamyn
19-08-2007, 02:36 PM
When I use "virtual cd hide" to hide my emulated drives it says : A required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed

bensamyn
19-08-2007, 02:45 PM
Can't we just burn it to a cd/dvd???:confused:

Crypton
20-08-2007, 05:06 AM
"required security module" means the protection has detected the virtual drive and can see it is being locked from access. You need to disable "Hide CD-R Media" for your programs such as Alcohol, CloneCD/DVD etc..

And no, burning to CD/DVD would be pointless, if your going to do that, just use your original CD/DVD.

skywalker06
23-08-2007, 08:16 PM
I installed the game with original CD's. When I try to run the game, I get an error message saying "A required security module cannot be activated. This program cannot be executed"
I am not using any patches or emulators to run the game. Running of the original CD.
Also, I did get the game to run correctly on a different computer.
Can anyone provide any info as to why I get this error?
:confused:

are you using a debugger i think i had the same message when i was playing another securom protected game with a kernel debugger

btw you can use iceext to hide debuggers if you are using a debugger

skywalker06
23-08-2007, 08:34 PM
how to fool securom into loading games from a virtual drive
1)load up daemon tools (or whatever virtual drive emulator you use)
2)set up your virtual drive
3)go to START -> RIGHT CLICK "MY COMPUTER" and click MANAGE
4)the "COMPUTER MANAGEMENT" window should appear click "DEVICE MANAGER"
5)DOUBLE CLICK the "DVD\CD-ROM DRIVES" tab
6)RIGHTCLICK all your PHYSICAL DRIVES and click DISABLE and close all windows
7)now play your game from the virtual drive
8)after playing follow step 3-6 but click ENABLE on your PHYSICAL DRIVES to enable your physical drive again

instructions are from windows XP SP2

can fool securom when you get this message

"Please remove disc from current CD/DVD drive and insert the original disc in another drive"
SecuROM™ has determined your computer has more than one CD/DVD drive and that the other drive(s) might perform better verifying the SecuROM™ signature. Please refer to the following procedure to remedy:

and for hiding SCSI and emulation software you can try the program i made "Safedisc 4 Nightmare"
http://www.gameburnworld.com/cdprotectionutilities.shtml
new version going to be released soon version 1.4

erichss
17-02-2008, 04:57 AM
I had downloaded the "no CD crack" from gameburn world, it was marked as being for all versions, but does not appear to work. ANything special that needs to be done with it?

DuffMan
17-02-2008, 12:52 PM
I had downloaded the "no CD crack" from gameburn world, it was marked as being for all versions, but does not appear to work. ANything special that needs to be done with it?

Are you using the loader? The game works from the loader, that's if a patch update does not change the exe, you may need to use the correct version specifically, e.g. the v1.05 game fix STAR WARS: EMPIRE AT WAR v1.05 [ENGLISH] NO-CD/FIXED EXE (2.99MB) I'm not sure if that is the last/latest patch update (v1.05)?

warzone 18391
19-03-2009, 05:44 AM
:( :(
wat's this??
already install update 1.05 and install the daemon 4.30 with securerom emulation enabled, and all i got is this....

please remove disc from current cd/dvd drive and insert tyhe original "SWEAW" disc...
i mean wat the hell???
CURSE YOU LUCASARTS!!!!!!!!!

ji97707
24-03-2010, 08:00 PM
My son keeps getting the message:

failed to connect to multi-player because there is a player with the same CD key.

Otherwise the gold pack works. Anybody know how to fix this? TIA

DuffMan
25-03-2010, 12:27 PM
My son keeps getting the message:

failed to connect to multi-player because there is a player with the same CD key.

Otherwise the gold pack works. Anybody know how to fix this? TIA

He is using a key that is already in use, he is either using an illegal version of the game, or someone has stolen his CD Key if in fact he is using an original copy of the game.