PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Spartan Game Trainer(Or game trainer help) [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Spartan Game Trainer(Or game trainer help)

Estrif
24-04-2005, 10:35 PM
I need a trainer(or someone that can help me make a trainer) that will give me a lot or unlimited resources, infinite unit steps(and maybe life), People are always Jubulant(can't spell) and quick build. I can't get the other trainers(The +2 and +9) to work because when I try to use the trainers the game shuts down.

Oh yeah, I need it to be for the 1.017 Patch

Thanks

DuffMan
25-04-2005, 04:00 AM
You can try some of the tools in the Hot Game Tools section on the site here: http://www.gameburnworld.com/hotgametools.htm

Estrif
25-04-2005, 06:01 AM
I've downloaded a few of them, but I have no idea how to use them.

DuffMan
25-04-2005, 07:22 AM
There should be instructions with each program.

Estrif
26-04-2005, 04:59 AM
Well yes, there are instructions. I'm just too retarded to use them. I mean, i've tried. I just have no experience in any form of programming or memory scanning or anything.

DuffMan
26-04-2005, 09:32 AM
There may be some tutorials on how to use them, try the site Here (http://www.gamehacking.com)

Estrif
27-04-2005, 06:14 AM
The only guide they have that isn't for VB is for the trainer maker kit 5.1(which won't work on my computer because it's MS DOS or something) But oh well. I guess i can just play normally.