PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
problem with postal 2 share the paine [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : problem with postal 2 share the paine

guy2435
17-02-2006, 10:53 AM
hello!
i downloaded this game and tried to run it with deamon tools but it says that cd rom is dirty and i should clean it, so i unzip it with winrar and ran it but when i want to run the game it wants the disk and says that i am should restart the appliction.
what should i do????
thanks

NITROUS SYSTEM
17-02-2006, 01:21 PM
Man i suggest you...Edit your thread as soon posssible so as not get warned as you are talking about Warez which isn't accepted in here....

Crypton
17-02-2006, 04:59 PM
NO WAREZ - READ RULES

THREAD LOCKED