PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Age of Mythology : Titans Expansion [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Age of Mythology : Titans Expansion

KeeF7163
23-04-2005, 03:05 PM
I have recently " Made a Backup " of my nephews game ( Age of mythology
gold ) and didnt realise it contained safe disc2 protection, is it possible to put safe disc 2 protection into a copied version since he lives 80 miles away and thus i dont have the original at hand to copy under safedisc 2 protection on alcohol 120

:confused:

KeeF

DuffMan
23-04-2005, 03:49 PM
Alcohol 120% handles the SafeDisc 2 protection fine, but I suggest you buy the game, and we can help you make a backup copy of the game, as we don't support the copying of games to give away.

metal190
27-04-2007, 08:25 AM
I purchased Age of Mythology Gold edition, but am worried about scratching it up now that it has been discontinued. I own Alcohol 120, but am new with the program and could use some help making a legitimate copy of the second CD. Anyone know the program well enough to help me?

Thanks in advance

Crypton
27-04-2007, 12:36 PM
I purchased Age of Mythology Gold edition, but am worried about scratching it up now that it has been discontinued. I own Alcohol 120, but am new with the program and could use some help making a legitimate copy of the second CD. Anyone know the program well enough to help me?

Thanks in advance
As Duffman stated already, we cannot help you since the game you are copying is not owned by you. Regardless if family or not, you must buy and own your own copy before we could help you.

DuffMan
28-04-2007, 02:03 AM
Crypton think you got him mixed up, the first post was by KeeF7163 back in 2005, the new post by metal190 is a legitimate copy, sorry Crypton you must have missed it.

Crypton
29-04-2007, 04:17 AM
Crypton think you got him mixed up, the first post was by KeeF7163 back in 2005, the new post by metal190 is a legitimate copy, sorry Crypton you must have missed it.
happens, especially when late :P