PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Tiger Woods No Cd doesn't work? [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods No Cd doesn't work?

Rodster
29-01-2006, 09:20 PM
Hi all. Has anyone had any luck with the No Cd patch? I tried the file from gameburnworld and megagames and still no luck. I tried using the patch and it says to insert the Courses CD disk.

It's kinda funny cause I pull out the game and compared the NO CD patch and the games original .EXE file and they are identical. Same date stamp, file size, creation date.

Oh well back to using the CD again until someone realizes they put out EA's original game file, lol.

Crypton
30-01-2006, 08:46 PM
It's kinda funny cause I pull out the game and compared the NO CD patch and the games original .EXE file and they are identical. Same date stamp, file size, creation date.

means absolutely nothing.

Especially with a protection that CRC and Date Checks its' own files, meaning, the crack has to be set the same sate, crc, and remain the same size otherwise the CRC check would fail.. And with tools those things can be set on the file to match another. (one example for date is a program called filedate)

Regardless, I will try the fix later and see, I have the game so will be no prob to test it.

Rodster
30-01-2006, 11:53 PM
Thanks Crypton for checking into this. I'm not a programmer so I wasn't aware that both files can look the same. What's wierd though I have downloaded that patch from this site as well as Megagames and they all look the same.

Hope you can figure it out :)

Crypton
31-01-2006, 03:09 AM
hmm, well, doesnt seem to be a true "nocd"

However, it is a fixed exe that allows you to play even with a non-perfect
backup copy. For example, if you make a copy of the 3rd CD (Courses Disk)
and burn it to CD-R ect.. It will work as long as the CD is in the drive
Basically the SafeDisc does not kick in, or it does but thinks it is a valid
CD. Not sure if it works with the DVD Version, I presume it would due to the
exe asking me to insert the DVD-Rom when I tried without my CD in the drive.

The standard CD Checks seem to be still in the EXE.

Another note, the EXE is different than my origional, so I assume me and
you have 2 different versions of the game, perhaps even different language
versions.

Do you have the DVD or 3 CD Version? (myself have the 3 CD Version)

Rodster
31-01-2006, 03:43 AM
I purchased the PC version with the 3 disk. CD#1(Installation), CD#2 (Media), CD#3 (Courses).

I have the US copy. Oh well no biggie i'll just keep using the courses CD until someone makes a working NO CD patch.

Thanks for the effort Crypton it's appreciated. :)