PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Help with Civ 4 [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Help with Civ 4

StarScream
28-01-2006, 11:30 PM
I have tried using the crack as well as sd4hide and various other safedisc bypass programs, but the error that I get I have not seen posted:

Loading error
Caught unhandled exception creating XML parser object
Current XML file is:

And that is it.
I am using DT4 and have tried with Alcohol 120% (latest version).

Getting closer.

Crypton
29-01-2006, 05:45 AM
hmm, intersting error, but, perhaps installing MSXML Parser will solve the issue, or reinstalling if you already have it.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/info.aspx?na=22&p=6&SrcDisplayLang=en&SrcCategoryId=&SrcFamilyId=&u=%2fdownloads%2fdetails.aspx%3fFamilyID%3d2849439 1-052b-42ff-9674-f752bdca9582%26DisplayLang%3den [Microsoft XML Parser (MSXML) 3.0 Service Pack 7 (SP7)]

StarScream
29-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Crypton, you're ahead of your time.
I had tried repairing the parser, but the re-install
worked perfect.

PS. DT4 and SD4hide works great.
Happy gamin!

tomppu96
27-10-2010, 02:55 PM
I re-installed and try to play but it say: "loading error: Caught unhandled exception creating XML parser object Current XML file is: " SO where those msxml3.msi, MSXML3msms.exe or/and MSXML3SP_RelNote.htm must to place??? :confused:

DuffMan
28-10-2010, 09:22 AM
I re-installed and try to play but it say: "loading error: Caught unhandled exception creating XML parser object Current XML file is: " SO where those msxml3.msi, MSXML3msms.exe or/and MSXML3SP_RelNote.htm must to place??? :confused:

Are you using a No-CD patch, does it match your game version?

tomppu96
28-10-2010, 09:38 AM
I try play with CD