PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Site unusable.... [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Site unusable....

Metalace
19-12-2010, 07:32 PM
I used to come to this site all the time for game files. But now that you had added all these stupid pop ups its impossible to use your site. Im not sure whos bright idea it was but its bound to give people virus and the like. You should removed the popups that forcefully goes to another page when browsing the site. Untill then I will re frame from using this site and use gamecopyworld since they dont use popups like these.

Metalace
19-12-2010, 09:13 PM
Nice gameburnworld you infected my computer with a virus cause of your hundreds of stupid a$$ popups/adds. This site needs to be removed or fixed!

DuffMan
20-12-2010, 08:25 AM
It was done as a trial, I'm not a big fan of the ads either, and they will be taken off.

Metalace
20-12-2010, 08:55 PM
It was done as a trial, I'm not a big fan of the ads either, and they will be taken off.

Thats awesome man! I really loved gameburnworld. It was a real let down to see all those adds and popups take it over.