PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Neverwinter's 1.69 patch won't work... [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Neverwinter's 1.69 patch won't work...

Thumperoo
24-09-2010, 05:11 PM
I got a copy of the Neverwinter 1.64 edition.
Fine game.
Thing is, I'd like to use some saved games from the newest 1.69 version but I can't seem to make it work, even when I update and download the 1.69 patch: the game then just crashes right at the start.
:confused: Any advice?

DuffMan
03-03-2011, 08:44 AM
I got a copy of the Neverwinter 1.64 edition.
Fine game.
Thing is, I'd like to use some saved games from the newest 1.69 version but I can't seem to make it work, even when I update and download the 1.69 patch: the game then just crashes right at the start.
:confused: Any advice?

The update may restrict the use of previous version save games.