PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
game cracking [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : game cracking

axe-elite
30-11-2005, 09:19 PM
can someone plz help to learn how to crack and tell me where i can get the programs etc cause i find some tutorials but i cant find the tools and stuff like win32 , soft ice etc... please if you can help me with cracking add me creepy_seppe@hotmail.com , don't hack me !!!

DuffMan
01-12-2005, 02:27 AM
You can't just jump up and do it, you need pretty advanced programming knowledge, see here: http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5