PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
The Sims Complete Collection [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : The Sims Complete Collection

Venom
29-11-2005, 02:45 AM
It seems that the latest Sims compilation is using Safedisc 4. Since purchased, I have not been able to find an available mini-image... so I made one. How do I post it? I hope I'm in the correct forum for this?

DuffMan
29-11-2005, 06:24 AM
How many CD's/DVD's come with it, the exe had most likely been changed, you could try a Mini Backup Image from one of the other Sims 2 versions, although highly unlikely to work, it's worth a shot.

Venom
30-11-2005, 12:26 AM
Sorry? I forgot to add details.

4 cd set, including all "The Sims" and 7 expansion packs with latest Sims.exe 1.91 I was wondering how I can submit my own mini image for the game... I was unable to find one... so I made one! thought some others out there would like a mini image too. It's so much easier, faster and leaves the original disc's in top shape. I found this site and have been grateful so far; being able to find mini's for the Sim's 2. its not cool when a $100+ game gets all scratched up from crappy cd-roms... mini images are the way-to-go!

Just thought I'd give back to the community! so question again is.

How do I post a mini image for "The Sims Complete Collection" :D

DuffMan
30-11-2005, 08:11 AM
Send the file to the e-mail here: http://www.gameburnworld.com/contact.shtml

Would be great!

Venom
01-12-2005, 12:53 AM
Very cool man!

Sending soon...

BetaTest
30-12-2005, 09:17 PM
Very cool man!

Sending soon...

;)

Unfortunately it doesn't work Venom. Good try though. The main executable recognizes that you're using a virtual mounter (like Daemon Tools or Alc 120)and .... well .... it still wants disc 1. That's SafeDisc4 for yas. :^)

Dunno what you meant by installing the game "full" on your PC though. There's only one way to install it that I know of.

Toobis
30-12-2005, 10:57 PM
What do I do with the mini image? how do I utilize it, so that it's usable? Thanks

Toobis
30-12-2005, 11:31 PM
I managed to burn it to a DVD using Alcohol 120%, but now when I try to run the Sims Complete Collection, the main screen freezes.

DuffMan
01-01-2006, 11:22 AM
What do I do with the mini image? how do I utilize it, so that it's usable? Thanks

See the Mini Backup Image guide by Crypton: http://www.gameburnworld.com/beginnershelp.shtml

DuffMan
01-01-2006, 11:23 AM
I managed to burn it to a DVD using Alcohol 120%, but now when I try to run the Sims Complete Collection, the main screen freezes.

A loading problem of some sort, may be a graphics card problem.

computerteck909
03-05-2006, 12:31 AM
i am telling you something cloncd the sims complete and then install the game then go get the no cd patch for the sims makin magic put it in and hay it works very good i tried it IT DO'S WORK good job from the computer teck i like to help out